Records and Reports

The Records Department keeps care, custody and control of all documents generated by the Police Department. The City Secretary's Office is responsible for all public records and other information in the City, including those generated by the Police Department.



Public records and other information can be requested from the City Secretary's Office by submitting the Public Information Request form. For more information about the Texas Public Information Act, click here or contact the City Secretary at 972-924-3325.


Request a copy of an accident report online. Using the Crash report Online Purchase System, you can search for and purchase Certified copies of your Texas Peace Officer's Crash Report (CR-3).

Accident/crash reports are not available until 3 to 10 days after the accident occurred. The cost for an uncertified electronic copy of a Texas Peace Officer's crash report is $6 and $8 for a certified electronic copy.

© 2019 by Anna Police Department, City of Anna, Texas

City of Anna, Texas Social Media Policy Click HERE

  • Twitter Basic Black
  • Facebook Basic Black